Now Hiring: Vice President of Plumbing
Fsi Oil and Propane, Inc. is searching for a Vice President of Plumbing to join our growing team. The proactive person will lead the plumbing division for residential and commercial FSI customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, maintain and repair plumbing components, gas lines, water heaters and boilers.
- Train apprentice plumbers on all aspects of the plumbing business.
- Ensure plumbing department budget is met and meet departmental financial goals.
- Quote and price plumbing jobs appropriately.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Researches catalogs and vendor services for complex and/or customized system retrofits.
- In coordination with senior management, assigns to and tracks corrective and preventive maintenance tasks given to subordinate plumbers.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must possess Massachusetts Master’s Plumbing License
- Valid Massachusetts or Connecticut Driver’s License
- High school diploma or GED
- 8 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Two years experiences in operations and management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair skills.
- Knowledge of steam, water, and natural gas distribution systems maintenance and repair.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to lead others in troubleshooting and emergency repairs.
- Ability to develop and implement planned maintenance programs.
- Ability to read, understand, and follows safety procedures.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to self-start and hire and train individuals to act as team towards a common goal
- Analyze cost and forecast data to ensure alignment with the company’s goals and objectives
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft preferred)
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401(k) – up to 3%
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
- Bonuses and much more
- Competitive base salary plus $2500 sign on bonus
Qualified candidates please email forward resume to Schase@Fuelservices.biz