Live help

fire-place


It is extremely important to make sure you’re aware of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide (CO). This gas is deadly and is known as the “Invisible Killer”. It is not only colorless, but odorless making it very hard to detect.  Many homes’ heating and cooking equipment that burn fuel, can be the sources of CO. It is important to remember to follow these steps to keep you and your family safe!

Although there are many precautions you can take to avoid Carbon Monoxide, it is just as important to know the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Low to moderate CO Poisoning Symptoms (very similar to the flu but without a fever):

High level of CO Poisoning Symptoms:

If you suspect you or a loved one may have CO Poisoning, consult a health care professional right away!