Get peace of mind – and a great value – with an FSi Service Plan
Annual maintenance is one of the most important investments you can make for your home heating system – not just because it keeps your equipment running at peak efficiency, but because it helps keep it running reliably throughout the frigid Massachusetts winter.
One of the best ways to ensure you get that annual maintenance is by signing up for a heating service plan, which includes a tune up plus other benefits. At FSi, we offer several service plan options.
FSi Service Plans: Two high value options for oil- and gas-fired systems
Available for oil-fired and propane-fired boilers and furnaces, FSi’s comprehensive service plans are available at two levels – Value and Advantage. Let’s take a close look at both:
- The FSi Value Plan – There’s a reason (several, actually) that our Value Plan is the most popular choice for our service plan customers. “Value” here means much more than a great price (which, of course, you get) – it means peace of mind.
- One annual heating tune-up and inspection
- Priority “cut to the front of the line” 24/7 emergency service
- 15 percent off heating repairs
- 50 percent off diagnostic fees
- The FSi Advantage Plan – While our Value Plan provides some great benefits to you as a heating system owner, the FSi Advantage Plan takes things up a notch by adding to those benefits coverage for dozens of common repairs and system components.
Our Value plan includes:
You can check out covered parts for your oil- and propane-fired furnace and boilers at these Advantage Plan links:
Whatever plan you choose, you can rest easy knowing that our courteous team of heating system experts will keep your equipment running at its reliable best when you need it most. They work quickly and cleanly, getting to the root of the problem and fixing it the right way.
It’s not too late to sign up for an FSi Value or Advantage Plan for your heating system –contact us today to sign up and request service so we can get your heating system ready for action in the winter months ahead!