New oil tanks in Pioneer Valley, South Hadley and surrounding towns
Are you in need of a home heating oil tank? FSi offers expert installations on all types of residential fuel oil storage tanks in the Greater Springfield, MA, area. If your current oil tank is underground and you would like to upgrade to a safer, more convenient aboveground oil tank, our certified technicians can install your new tank professionally and safely. We also provide the installation of energy-efficient oil heating systems!
Today’s aboveground oil tanks
Heating systems aren’t the only types of heating equipment that have improved substantially over the years. There have been major advancements in heating oil storage tanks, too! Here are a few things to know that will help you make good decisions about the tank on your property:
- Aboveground is the way to go. According to a recent oil heat customer study, 98% of Massachusetts oil heat customers have their tank located aboveground, either in their basement or outside their home. Aboveground tanks are smaller, easier to work with and provide extra protection. And when it comes time to sell your home, an aboveground tank will make your property much more marketable.
- Keep it current, go modern. Today’s tank technology is truly impressive. Some aboveground tanks are double-walled to give homeowners complete peace of mind. Plus, some tanks come with 20- and 30-year warranties. And today’s aboveground tanks look a lot more attractive than the ones you might have seen at your grandparents’ house decades ago.
Heating oil storage tanks are strong, sturdy and durable. But like any other piece of equipment, they won’t last forever. So if you have a 40- or 50-year-old aboveground or underground tank on your property, consider discussing your options with us. You won’t be disappointed by what’s available today!
Featured brand: Roth®
Roth double-walled heating oil storage tanks are strong and durable so you can rely on a safe, quality product that will last. Fuel oil storage tanks typically corrode from the inside out but Roth’s double-walled tanks offer rust-resistant protection, which can help to extend the life of your home heating oil tank. This type of protection removes the worry of a tank leaking fuel on a dirt floor or near sump pumps and drains.
- leak-proof, rust-proof and corrosion-resistant to protect the environment and your property
- made with state-of-the-art technology to ensure maximum storage safety and minimum space requirements
- oil- and fire-resistant seal makes it safe and reliable
- use for heating oil, diesel and biofuels (up to B20)
Learn more about all of your home heating oil tank installation options from the professionals at FSi. Contact us today!